The following rules and regulations have been established to maintain safety and enjoyment for all at the Somerset Amphitheater Campground. Guests are expected to abide by these rules at all times.
Check In/Check Out, Timing, and Admission Policies
- All campers must have concert tickets. This will be verified upon entry.
- Camping opens and closes at the times indicated on the campsite purchase page.
- All campers must be present at check-in at the campsite when wristbands will be issued.
- A South End Classic campsite campsite consists of a single vehicle and a tent. All other trailers and RVs must reserve an RV campsite (Platinum or Gold)
- Maximum vehicle length is 40′
- Purchasing a ticket for a campsite at the Somerset Amphitheatre does not grant the guest the opportunity to pick their own unit location and does not include any concert tickets. By purchasing a campsite ticket the guest/group of up to 6 people per camping unit are guaranteed a space in the Somerset Amphitheater Campground. Guests will be assigned to a camping unit within the campground upon arrival.
- Upon entry each guest will receive a sheet with permitted and prohibited items as well as a map/layout of the campground. Also highlighted will be the restrictions, rules, and regulations to follow during their stay.
- Guests will receive a trash bag upon entering the campground. It is expected that the trash bag be used. If another bag is needed one can be obtained from the temporary office and/or roaming maintenance staff.
What To Do and Not To Do
- Restricted Areas are defined as any area that has been bike-racked off, fenced-off, barricaded off or is otherwise indicated as off-limits. Any guest found in a restricted area will be asked to leave the campground without a refund. Any guest caught taking items from restricted areas will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- Somerset Amphitheatre is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged property in the campground.
- Somerset Amphitheatre is self-contained and for the safety of our guests, we will ask that they remain onsite for the duration of their stay.
- Legal drinking is permitted as long as it is done responsibly and by those individuals that are of the legal drinking age. Glass bottles and kegs are not permitted. One case of beer and one bottle of liquor are permitted for each site.
- Somerset Amphitheatre reserves the right to eject a guest that is overly intoxicated.
- Quiet hours shown below will be enforced. Please be respectful to your fellow campers.
- Use restrooms in designated locations only. 5 gallon pail toilets and other portable toilets other than self-contained restrooms within RVs are not permitted.
Times and Dates
- There is a strict 2:00am-8:00am “lights out” policy. It is at this time all music must be turned off and people congregating in one area must disperse and go back to their camping unit. No exceptions. The light towers providing light for the roads and walkways will remain lit, however they will be dimmed.
- Check In Day- Campground opens at 12:00pm
- Check Out Day- All Campers Check Out by 12:00pm.
Permitted and Prohibited Items
The following are rules regarding what can be brought into and used at the within the Somerset Amphitheater Campground. Violations of these may subject the offender to eviction from the Campground and Theatre and may result is prosecution as permitted by local laws and ordinances.
- Fires can be used for cooking only. Large bonfires or other fires will be extinguished.
- Portable generators are not permitted
- Grilling will be permitted with butane or propane grills only. No charcoal grills under any circumstances.
- One case of beer and one bottle of liquor are permitted for each site.
- Games such as cornhole, redneck golf, washers, etc. will be permitted as long as they are setup within the confines of a single campsite. Guests will be respectful of other guests’ space and the Somerset Amphitheater Campground reserves the right to either move or tear down any games that take up an excessive amount of space (i.e. volleyball courts, etc.)
- Vending of any kind will not be allowed or tolerated. A violation in this policy is grounds for immediate revocation of the guest’s permission on property, and may result in trespassing charges being filed.
- The following list is not all-inclusive, but represents some of the most common items that will not be permitted in the campground. The Somerset staff has final authority over what is permitted and not permitted into the campground.
- Illegal drugs & other contraband
- Fireworks of any kind
- Firearms, knives, weapons of any kind
- Firewood, open fires, portable fire pits, charcoal grills, etc.
- Couches, recliners, loveseats, other indoor furniture
- Swimming pools, wading pools, slip & slides, other water games.
- Flags promoting or inciting raucous behavior
- Glass bottles or glass containers of any kind
- Motorized bikes, four wheelers, golf carts, bicycles (other than working personnel)
- Kegs or other common sources of alcohol
- Horns, Sirens, or Other Loud Noise-Making devices
- Pets other than permitted service animals
- Any other items that are deemed inappropriate or unsafe by venue management
- Excessive speed while in the campground will not be permitted. The campground speed limit is 10 mph and is to be observed by all guests at all times. In the situation that other guests are present, good sense prevails and speeds should be limited.
- Vehicles are not permitted to come & go. If a person chooses to leave the grounds with their vehicle – they will not be permitted to re-enter the grounds. This will be explained when the vehicle/guests initially arrive and it will be posted on the campground flier.
- Damage to property will not be permitted under any circumstances. This includes but is not limited to: digging or creating holes, creating ruts with a vehicle, damaging or removing fence panels, creating fires, tampering with restroom facilities/handwashing stations/turning off light towers, etc.
- Fighting or aggression of any kind will not be tolerated under any circumstances. Violators will be ejected without refund.
- Underage drinking will not be permitted and violators will be punished to the fullest extent of the law.
- Couches, loveseats, recliners and other indoor furniture will not be permitted in the campground unless fully contained within an RV.
Who’s the Boss?
Be safe, be courteous, and be cool. Somerset Amphitheater Campground Management reserves the right to revoke campsite privileges and evict from the campgrounds and/or the concert venue, anyone that is deemed to be in violation of the rules and regulations as noted or for any other actions that are deemed inappropriate, unsafe, or in violation of local laws or ordinances.